Instructions for Presenters
- keynote talks: 20 min + 5 for questions
- lightning talks: 5 min + 3 for questions
- Please bring your talk on a thumb drive (as a power point or pdf) and deliver it to the moderator of your session during the last 15 min of the break preceding it.
- PLEASE NAME THE FILE as follows to facilitate the process: the assigned code for your presentation followed by your last name. The code you were assigned is a letter followed by a numeral, for example K1. The letter is the type of talk, K=keynote, L=lightning; the numeral gives the sequence. For example, the file name for Daniel Promislow's talk: K1 Promislow
- There will not be time for you to hook up your laptop so please do not plan to do that.
- Please design your poster to fit in a space that is 48 inches wide by 36 inches tall
- PLEASE PUT the assigned code for your poster in the upper left corner or as the beginning of your title. The code you were assigned is a letter followed by a numeral, for example P1. The letter is for P=poster; the numeral gives the sequence.
- Posters will be on display throughout the meeting, but please plan to answer questions about your poster during the Poster Reception, 10 Jan 4:45 - 7:00 pm.
- Workshops will start in the morning @ 11:30 with an introductory half hour
- Then continue after lunch for up to an additional 1.75 hrs.